Tenancy Terms : Pin Click Property Rental
Zero Brokerage Rental Solution
About Pin Click Property Rental
1. What is a Pin Click Home?
At Pin Click our mission is to ensure that you have better quality & hassle free living at reasonable costs. We provide zero brokerage rentals connected through technology platform making home management peaceful for both tenants & owners.
2. Which all cities are Pin Click Homes available in?
Currently Pin Click Homes for rent are available only in Bangalore.
3. Who can rent with Pin Click?
Anybody looking to rent out a house without any brokerage would find Pin Click Homes an ideal fit. Our homes are handpicked to ensure great locations and great quality of homes, with standard documentation.
4. Can I rent only a room / bed in a Pin Click Home?
Pin Click homes is specifically targeted for families/couples who wish to rent out the entire house. We also have a proposition for bachelors under Pin Click Premium Stay where someone can rent a bed/ room in a fully furnished shared home.
5. What kind of furnishing does a Pin Click Home typically have?
Pin Click Homes vary from unfurnished to semi-furnished to fully furnished. You can view the specifics of the furnishing in the property details section on our website.
However, we ensure that all Pin Click homes come with standard fixtures like kitchen cabinets, wardrobes, curtain rods, light and fan fixtures etc. are present in all the houses.
How the Pin Click Rental solution works
6. How do I rent a Pin Click Home?
Search our listings to shortlist houses and schedule a viewing. Our executive would call you to fix an appointment and accompany you to the shortlisted houses for a viewing. Once you select a home, we ask you for your move in date, collect token deposit and sign the agreement. That’s it, you are good to go.
7. Do you charge brokerage?
No we do not charge any brokerage from our tenants.
8. Can I read the rental agreement before I sign?
Yes, you can request a copy from our sales executive who shows you the houses.
Commercial terms : Rents/ Deposits/ Refunds & Cancellations
9. What are the rental terms?
The rent for each home is mentioned clearly in each of our home listings. You would need to pay the rent for the month in advance. The rent is due by the 3rd of the month. Any payments would be subject to late payment fees.
10. What does my rent cover?
The rent covers the rental charges and use of the furniture as specified at the time of move-in. The society maintenance charges in most cases needs to be paid separately. These charges are highlighted separately on our property details page.
11. What is the typical duration of the agreement?
Our standard agreements are for 11 months lease.
12. What is the notice period before moving out?
You need to give us a month’s notice before you move out.
13. How much deposit do I need to pay?
The deposit is typically 6 months’ rent. It is mentioned clearly with each listing.
14. When do I need to pay the deposit?
The deposit needs to be paid in full before the move in date. A part of the deposit would need to be paid at the time of the booking, for us to hold the home for you.
15. Is there any token advance?
Yes, 15 days rent would need to be paid at the time of the booking as token advance, for us to hold the house for you. This advance would be adjusted against the deposit, and only the balance deposit amount would need to be paid before the move in date.
16. When do I get my deposit?
Security deposit would be refunded within 10-15 working days from the day you move out.
17. Do you deduct any charges from my deposit?
We believe in transparent pricing. We just look at two key things before we refund the deposit:
• One month notice to be served before move out.Any shortfall/ deviation in the notice served would be adjusted in the deposit.
• Compulsory moving out charges – There is a compulsory moving out charge of 5,000 INR to get the home cleaning, painting and other basic things done for the new tenant to move in.
• Home to be in the same condition as was at the time of move-in. Any damage to the property/ missing items of furnishing would need to be corrected before move out. The company reserves the right to claim damages in case of any deviation. In order to ensure transparency, we ensure you get a list of furniture/furnishings in the home when you move in.
18. What is your cancellation policy?
While we hate to see you go, we understand situations change. If you decide to cancel your booking before the move-in, you will forfeit the token advance paid.
If you need to cancel after the move in date, we would require a month’s notice or rent in lieu of notice and compulsory moving out charges. The refund would be processed through a cheque within 10 -15 working days.
19. How do I make the payments?
The payments are made via ECS mandates for rent/ society payments. The token advance/ deposit can be paid via cheque.
20. What happens if I have a plumbing/electrical complaint?
We have a vetted list of vendors in each locality. The handy numbers for complaints are available in each home/ and on our app. You can write/call and connect with them directly with a copy to us. You need to make the payments directly to the vendors for any repair charges. All of our homes are well maintained, however if the house requires any structural repair we will co-ordinate with the owner to get the repairs done.