One of the most cumbersome steps of a loan application process is to arrange for the necessary Documents required for a Loan, especially if you are not in India. We have tried to pull down a Checklist of Documents required for loan processing for NRI Customers. Some of the documents might vary based on specific banks.
- 1 Passport size Color Photograph of all the Applicants
- Valid Passport copy with Visa
- Signature Proof (PAN / Passport / Voter ID)
- Photo Proof (PAN / Passport / Voter ID)
- Age ID Proof (PAN / Passport / Voter ID)
- Residence Address Proof (Elec. Bill / Tel. Bill / Ration Card)
- Copy of Appointment / Relieving Letters for Last 3 years
- Copy of Work Contract / Letter of Employment
- Copy of Three Months Salary Slips attested by H.R Department
- Copy of Degree Certificate for Professionals (Eg.: Doctors, Lawyers)
- Copy of Sale Agreement / Draft Sale Agreement
- Copy of Stamp Duty Receipt
- Copy of Registration Receipt
- Copy of Building Sanction Plans
- Copy of Payments Receipts made towards the Property
- Copy of Allotment Letter from Builder (if allotted)
- Latest Six Months Bank Statements reflecting Salary Credits
- Any existing Loans / Liabilities, the following are also required
- Existing Loan Documents
- Copy of Sanction Letters of all existing Loans
- Copy of Loan Outstanding Statement of all existing Loans
- Copy of Track Record Statement of all existing Loans
Check EMI Calculator and some of our partner banks for your loan requirements.
Pin Click is a technology enabled real estate advisory platform & NRI Investment advisors in Bangalore. Our mission is to simplify home search. People who are looking for flats for sale or on rent or share a PG in Bangalore or Pune, Pin Click property specialists help them search and move into their perfect house and that too without any brokerage.
In an industry fraught with trust issues, Pin Click prides itself on its technology, people and process enabled solutions which ensure that everybody in the organisation has a customer first approach.