With the upcoming project of Prestige - *Prestige Song of South* launching in a few week's time, Begur Road has all of a sudden seen some action. We thought we would share some details on the area so that the decision to invest or not becomes more logical, than brand driven.
A) Begur road is amongst very few roads in Bangalore which are connected by as many key locations. There are 5 major roads that connect Begur to rest of Bangalore.
- The Begur - Jigani road is supposed to be an 80 feet road.
- Begur to Hosur Road via AECS (HAL) layout.
- Begur to Bannerghatta Road via Hulimavu.
- Begur to Bommanahalli via Hongasandra.
- Begur to Electronics City via Bettadasanapura.
B) Price Comparatives for Apr-Jun 2015
- Highest Locality Price: Rs 4,522 per Sq-ft - 9%Trends Up
- Average Locality Price: Rs 3,624 per Sq-ft - 9%Trends Up
- Lowest Locality Price: Rs 2,727 per Sq-ft - 11%Trends Up
- Average rental of 11,500 per month for a 2 BHK
C) Vicinity to important things like Hospitals, schools etc.
- Hospitals - Jayashree Multi speciality hospital and Kavya Hospital
- Schools - Delhi Public School, Candor International
D) Residential Projects - DLF Westend Heights New Town, Concorde Midway City, Raj Serenity, Classic Paradise and Radiant Redwood
E) Price advantage - Considering the location, the price in the region is still affordable making it a very attractive investment/end use area.
If you are interested in knowing details about house for sale at Prestige Song of South, connect with us at Pin click or call us at 1800 3000 5245