There are several benefits of going green at your home. Not only does it ensure better health and give a sense of immense satisfaction, but also cut down on utility bills. Here are eight simple techniques which will ensure a green home:
- Switch all your light bulbs into CFL. It will roughly use one-fourth of energy as incandescent bulbs.
- Stop using disposable plastic bags. In place try reusable ones.
- Save electricity as much you can. Turn of light when you leave the room. Likewise during daytime open your curtains and enjoy the natural sunlight.
- Installing a skylight on the rooftop will also help in getting loads of natural sunlight.
- Use clothes for cleaning as much you can instead of papers.
- If possible, have a green garden that can make you feel close to nature. Make compost in the garden. It will not only provide healthy nutrition for your plants, but will also help in avoiding fertilizers.
- Rather than replacing something, check whether it’s possible to repair. It can drastically cut down on waste.
- Stay tuned to Pinclick Blogs. We will keep on publishing interesting articles on better house- keeping J
Pin Click is a technology enabled real estate advisory platform. Our mission is to simplify home search. People who are looking for furnished or unfurnished flats for rent in Bangalore, PinClick Property Rental vertical helps them find their perfect house. Pin Click has an extensive inventory of furnished and unfurnished houses for rent without brokerage across key locations like* Whitefield, BTM, Sarjapur, Thavarekere, KR Puram, Hongasandra, Murgeshpalya, Suddagunte Palya *etc